Things to tell your insurance brokers when you renew your insurance

House and Keys

Insurance Brokers, it’s a godsend for anyone looking for insurance and wants to cover your cherished property. Nevertheless, this guide will show you and advise you on everybody’s favourite topic thing to tell your insurance brokers when renewing your insurance. Insurance brokers provide a lot of  variety of insurance that will help in every aspect of your business.

What do insurance brokers do?

An insurance broker can do a range of things. But, regardless of your own property, cars, or even rental properties. They can do different types of insurance and also explain which type of insurance will be best for the company.

Fleet insurance and what to confess?

OK… I explained how does fleet insurance works? What’s in your head, do I need to say everything? Um yes but not everything, considering telling your insurance broker these things.

  • Accidents
  • Damages
  • Driver driving records
  • No claims’ bonus information
Motor fleet insurance 

Motor fleet, allows a business to buy insurance coverage for all vehicles in the fleet with one policy. The benefit of this is that there is a bulk discount and gives insurance for a large fleet and which is easier to handle with the fleet insurance. These policies are specifically designed to be simple and tailor-made to your business specifications.

Commercial Property Insurance 

This type of insurance offers specific building and content insurance. They often use the term home insurance or household insurance to cover their most beloved possessions such as their business, cars, and houses.

Commercial Combined insurance 

Commercial combined insurance is a major part of the business and can be heavy. This must be a priority for your business. Nevertheless, Trevellyan insurance broker has all types of insurance such as public liability insurance, product liability insurance, and employer’s liability insurance.

Landlord insurance

This type of insurance covers more, which means you will be more be protected and less worried about your property. My question is why risk it?

The main problem is people overlook the risks associated with renting and letting property is different for different people. Landlords will always go for the cheap property insurance but as for tenants they normally don’t really have the basic type of insurance because of the cost.

However, if you can get past the money and really want your property to be safe and secure. As well as protected, then the following insurance will apply to you and your property. The following insurance is for you to depend on if you’re thinking of insurance, these two are for you landlord liability and property insurance.

Ah…Property insurance what to tell?

The property insurance is more fragile. Because there is a range of insurances that are included like building insurance, contents insurance, and most importantly landlord insurance. If you sit down with your insurance broker. One aspect will be Property damages such as tenants or third- party. If the property was previously owned by someone before you, so they can give an accurate quote. If you have any questions, please don’t worry and have looked at the Trevellyan insurance brokers.

How we can help!

At Trevellyan Insurance Brokers, we want to help businesses not be at fault, insuring with us today can help you keep you secure and safe in your hands. We make sure that you are covered and also keep you insured.

As brokers, we can help you find a policy that is at the best price.

We can offer you a quote that is suitable for you and right for your business.

Contact us today on 0207 537 6603 or leave us an email at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.