How fidelity insurance (and others) could save your business.

Fidelity Insurance

Insurance is a tricky thing for businesses to handle. There are many pitfalls and issues that could occur to cause a loss of money for many businesses. It’s very important to ensure that you’re careful and avoid such dangers. Today, we’re going to be going over specific types of cover that could help to protect your money.

What is business contents insurance?

Business contents insurance (otherwise known as stock insurance) is a type of insurance that helps to protect the stock that is on your premises. This means that if it is damaged or stolen, you won’t lose out on any money as you’ll be able to get it back thanks to business contents insurance. Stock insurance is extremely important for manufacturers, traders, and restaurants, given the amount of stock they keep on premises at one time. If your business is one of those, you’ll want stock insurance as soon as possible.

What does building insurance cover?

Building’s insurance helps to cover your business based on any damages that could occur to your actual place of work. But, what does building’s insurance cover? If there are any natural disasters, such as earthquakes, floods, or even subsidence, you’ll be covered on the building’s insurance cover. Building’s insurance cover can also help you against non-natural disasters, like vandalism, frozen or burst pipes, or even vehicle collisions.

What is fidelity insurance?

Distrusting an employee is something an employer never wants to do. Though, disgruntled employees could lash out and damage your business. Fidelity insurance helps to keep you safe from this issue, insuring you against employee dishonesty. In addition, fidelity insurance can also help to keep you safe against malicious attacks, such as credit card forgery.

Do I really need this insurance?

When it comes down to it, these insurances can really help to save your business a lot of time and money in the long run.  Business contents insurance is more specialized and aimed at those in manufacturing and trading, but building’s insurance cover and fidelity insurance are key for any business.
As a whole, it can be tricky to decide which insurances you need, but that’s why we’re here to help. At Trevellyan, we have a slew of experts who aim to help you secure the best insurance for your business at the cheapest cost. For advice, please give us a call at +44 (0)20 7537 6603 or contact us via our website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *