Professional Indemnity Insurance provides essential protection for a wide range of professionals, insuring them against negligence or resulting loses suffered by your clients’ business as a result of their advice and services provided.
- Architects & Engineers
- Business Advisors/Consultants
- Engineers and Computer Consultants
- Recruitment Consultants
- Miscellaneous Professions (From Acoustic Consultants to Zoologists)
- Insurance for Contractors
- In the event that a client suffers financial loss as a result of alleged neglect, error or omission, professional indemnity insurance will meet the cost of defending claims and any damages payable.
Any person who gives advice, handles client intellectual property, designs or offers similar services in a professional capacity are seen by clients as an industry expert. Therefore should errors occur they are often receiving the full brunt of client disappointment?
In these times of high consumer awareness, clients will not hesitate to pursue a claim if they feel that they have received sub-standard service. The need for professional indemnity insurance has never been greater.