Motor Trade

What is Motor Trade Insurance?

A Motor Trade Insurance policy is also referred to as Road Risk Insurance. It is taken out by someone who runs a business involving anything to do with cars, motorbikes and vans such as buying and selling cars, repairing and servicing, valeting, running a garage or MOT centre etc. The size of your business does not matter or whether you work full or part-time cover can be arranged.

How Does Motor Trade Insurance Works?

When people are new to the industry, they are not always sure exactly how motor trade insurance works, but our brokers are more than happy to go through this with you. We also deal with many established companies who need motor trade insurance. Our knowledgeable brokers will work with you to find the best-fit motor trade insurance for your needs at the best possible cost for your pocket.

What We Can Do For You?

This insurance policy has been designed for many different types of businesses which operate in a multitude of industries. In order to discuss what you need and find the best policy for you and your business make sure you give us a call today. As an independent insurance broker, we can call on a panel of top UK insurers who will be able to provide you with premiums at competitive rates. There are very few insurers that insure these risks and if you are a start-up business we can help you.

At Trevellyan we give clear, independent advice and valuable insights on each insurance product we provide, allowing our clients to get a more relevant insurance meeting their needs.