Comprehensive business contents and Stock insurance
Managing your business during the pandemic is a massive challenge. When businesses have been losing so much money in the chaos. Why risk losing even more by not having your business contents insured. Stock insurance can cover anything from materials to merchandise and the stock that is kept on your premises can be worth a great deal of money. That’s why insuring your stock against the same risks you insure the rest of your premises against is crucial.
What does it cover?
Different companies provide varying plans. But, some of the risks that are included in the stock cover are as follows:
- Storm damage
- Accidental damage
Who needs stock insurance?
Stock insurance should be used by every company or business that uses equipment, material, merchandise, or products. No matter how small your business, how inexpensive the stock is, or what your business entails. You could be:
- Pubs and restaurants
- Cafes and coffee shops
- Fish and chip shops and takeaways
- Hairdressers & beauty salons.
Insurance for your stock covers all the essentials. This means you don’t have to worry about your stock being damaged or stolen.
“How can I find the right insurance for my business?”
There are endless insurance companies out there. Some of which focus on the quality of their stock insurance. Whilst others focus on the comprehensiveness of what the insurance for their stock covers. However, a good insurance company will give you the best of both worlds. However, with so many different companies looking for this balance between quantity and quality, it can be quite confusing where you can start to narrow them down.
So here are a few tips:
- Speak to someone – if you are a business that is looking for particular things to be included in your insurance plan, then the best way to find the most suitable stock insurance is by contacting the company
- Do not settle on one – do not jump for the first insurance plan that looks cheap, focus on good value. If a service is cheap but does not cover everything you are looking for, is it worth it?
- Only FCA regulated – any business insurer that is not FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulated is a big NO. FCA regulation is essentially your guarantee for when you need to claim your stock insurance. If your insurance providers fail to come through with their promises,
- Look for experience – make sure your insurers have the expertise in dealing with stock cover in particular, so they know what they are doing
- Will they provide – does your chosen provider cover everything you need? If they do not, then you should not compromise. Paying a little bit more for your insurance plan to be all-inclusive may just save you money in the long term.
We are here for you
At Trevellyan we find you insurance that provides a huge range of stock cover contents without compromising on quality. We may not suggest the cheapest insurance, but we will always recommend the best. We also give a range of insurance plans. So, if you prefer something different to our suggestion, we will ensure that you can make an informed decision. Moreover, here at Trevellyan, our clients are our top priority so if you already have the most suitable plan, we will tell you to stick with it.
October 21, 2021
October 21, 2021
October 18, 2021